ACEOs - Art Trading Cards



I recently forayed into the world of ACEOs - Art Card Originals and Editions, which are miniature artworks or prints measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches, which in recent years, have become very collectible. A cousin of the original ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) which in the beginning were traded with other artists, for example, I will swap a piece of my art for one of yours. These miniature artworks are so much fun to do, and as they are so small, you can get quite a few done in a short space of time. I hope you like them. I will probably add some to my website over the next few weeks at www.bearoberts.co.uk

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts