New Artwork, Start To Finish




I thought I would do one of my work in progress articles today, as I have been working on a series of two face artworks this week ... which is quite unusual for me. I usually just do a portrait format with just one face (or animal). So I picked one out to illustrate my process, start to finish. Well sort of .... I should really have photographed the first shot without the collage, but I only decided to do this after I had already stuck the collage down! Therefore the very first photo, which should have been here is missing, but you still get quite a good idea of how the painting has progressed throughout the process. Hope you like it.

Comments

  1. double the pleasure, double the fun ! Weeeee....love the process. Thanx, Ms. Bea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts